Harley Quinn 1/4 Premium Collectibles Statue
By buying this product you can collect up to 1149 points. Your cart will total 1149 points that can be converted into a voucher of £11.49.
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Harley Quinn! The multiverse would be a much less lively place without the hijinks and shenanigans of the former Dr. Harleen Quinzel, the one and only Clown Princess of Crime. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.
Product Size : 52 cm L X 35 cm B X 45 cm H (estimate)
The Harley Quinn Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Playful and crazy Harley perched on a bright pink scooter, with her signature mallet modified into a Kendama (a traditional Japanese toy) inspired weapon with a spiked ball.
- Harley’s look is inspired by elements from Bosozoku, Harajuku and Geisha culture.
- Three (3) Head sculpts - 1 featuring Geisha-inspired hairstyle with dynamites as her hair accessories, 1 with Harley wearing a Kabuto-inspired Helmet, 1 featuring a playful braided hairstyle
- Little elements included in the design of the scooter as a nod towards her spunky style, her beloved hyenas, crackers and giggles and her puddin’, The Joker.
- Light up headlights and lantern
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- Limited edition: MTO
Related Products Selection
- XM Studio
- Harley Quinn
- 1/4 scale
- Q2 2021
- Character Family
- DC Universe
Item is In Stock and available to ship to you immediately
Items not yet released are considered pre-orders.
We offer a partial payment option for almost all pre-order items allowing you to purchase the item with a deposit and then a small monthly payment.
The partial payment is timed to coincide with the item release [at time of publishing] so that once the item releases you should not have any or very few payments remaining.
A Partial Payment How to can be found here
We check dates every week and so the date showing on the item is the latest we have from the suppliers/distributors. The date offered should always be considered an
estimate as there are many reasons why a date might change either forward or backward. We have no control at all over dates
The date will be displayed as a Q number: Q1 is January -March, Q2 April - June etc
Dates are shown above the product description (Just below the item reference number), in the 'Product Details' Tab and will also show in the partial payment section.