Fallout Diecast Model 1/18 Fusion Flea
By buying this product you can collect up to 101 points. Your cart will total 101 points that can be converted into a voucher of £1.01.
- Metallic Paint: The lustrous paint finish colour-matched to the in-game Flea
- Chromium plated: Light cowls, luggage rack and other detail neatly finished
- Die-cast: The all-metal body gives this Flea some real heft
- Collectible accessories: Commemorative enamel pin and a special postcard
- Opening canopy: Inner detail of cockpit revealed
- Opening engine hood: Engine lights up with nuclear glow when the hood is opened
- Removable nuclear core: Glow-in-the-dark core, glows green when 'charged' with a bright light
Once the streets rang to the burble-whine of this plucky little car driving a generation to work and taking them on adventures for one at the weekend. Brightly coloured and jewel-like on your drive or on display, the Wand Company's all-new Fallout Fusion Flea is a beautifully put together and highly detailed collectible prop replica of Chryslus's neatest little three-wheel ultra-sub-compact city transport.
This version has been carefully fabricated from a mix of thickly painted die-cast metal, engineering plastics and thermoplastic rubber to give a truly realistic looking product.
Designed to replicate the gift Chryslus gives its employees as a small thank-you once they had been working at the company for two years, the Fusion Flea comes complete with a commemorative hard enamel pin and specially designed, vintage postcard.
Lift the engine hood and see the nuclear glow still shining from the engine bay all these years later.
- In Stock
- Wand Company
- Character Family
- 1/18 scale