If you have an existing partial payment prior to 27.09.2021 you will continue to use e-mail links to pay as normal each time one is due.
New partial payments will now work as follows.
Commonly Received Questions.
My Credit/Debit card will soon expire. How do I update it.
About 1 month prior to the expiry date you should receive an e-mail asking for you to update your card details.
I have received a request to authorise a payment.
Bank security will randomly challenge a payment with their security system. As the partial payments are automated and not something you manually enter your details to pay each month, the challenge for security will come via an e-mail that will take you to the bank/stripe security challenge page.
Your Partial Payments Summary page.
Each of your partial payments will be listed. From here you can see.
1. - Simple order number and if you prefer, the more complicated order number!
2. - The date you placed the order.
3. What you ordered.
4. How much you paid as a deposit.
5. how many and how much the monthly payment is.
6. Total cost of the order.
7. How much you have paid towards the order so far (Will change each time you make a payment)
8. You can change the date the payment is to be taken. If you ordered on the 16th but prefer money to be taken on the 2nd of each month - use this to choose '2' - Please be aware - You can only change this date once.
You can always use the 'Pay' button in section 9 to pay on your preferred day instead manually.
9. Shows when your next payment will be taken automatically. If you want to make the payment early, click the 'Pay' button. The payment will be taken straight away , you can do this whenever or as often as you like if you want to keep paying until the order is paid in full.
10. This is your payment history for the order and will update as you make payments.