The highly-detailed figure is skilfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Batman in the movie, featuring a head sculpt of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne with amazing likeness; a masked head sculpt with 3 interchangeable lower faces of different expressions; newly developed specialized body; finely tailored Batsuit and cape attached; detail recreations of Batman’s signature gadgets and weapons including Batarangs, a bomb, climbing harness, balaclava, communicator and a figure base.
The Batman Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman/ Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins
- One (1) head sculpt of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the movie with accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable Batman masked head with three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Christian Bale’s facial expressions
- Newly developed body with 30 points of articulations naturally portrays Batman’s muscular physique
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) right hand for holding Batarang
- One (1) left hand for holding a bomb
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) finely tailored Batsuit
- One (1) black-colored cape (embedded with bendable wire)
- One (1) utility belt with buckle
- One (1) interchangeable fully equipped utility belt with buckle
- One (1) pair of forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black-color boots
- Two (2) Batarangs on belt clip (removable)
- One (1) bomb
- One (1) set of full gear climbing harness and belt
- One (1) balaclava
- One (1) all-in-one communicator and palmtop computer
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure
- 1/6 scale
- Q4 2022
- Character Family
- DC Universe
- Batman: Begins
Item is In Stock and available to ship to you immediately
Items not yet released or awaiting restock are considered pre-orders.
We offer a partial payment option for almost all pre-order items allowing you to purchase the item with a deposit and then a small monthly payment.
The partial payment is timed to coincide with the item release [at time of publishing] so that once the item releases you should not have any or very few payments remaining.
A Partial Payment How to can be found here
We check dates every week and so the date showing on the item is the latest we have from the suppliers/distributors. The date offered should always be considered an estimate as there are many reasons why a date might change either forward or backward. We have no control at all over dates
The date will be displayed as a Q number: Q1 is January -March, Q2 April - June etc
Dates are shown above the product description (Just below the item reference number), in the 'Product Details' Tab and will also show in the partial payment section.
The UK is no longer part of the EU single market.
This means we will not charge 20% VAT on orders outside of the UK. (You will need to login to see this VAT element removed from store prices)
You will now pay your own countries taxes and duties. The couriers may charge you a handling fee as well.
These charges are not made by us and we cannot bypass them.
If you are unsure what your country tax rate is, please contact your tax office before placing an order. We would advise that you add a further 5% on top of your country tax rate to allow for duties and courier handling charges so if your country tax is 20%, as a guide add 25% to your order total.
If you do not pay the Taxes & Duties when your order arrives within 14 days, the courier will return the item back to us. All costs that we incur including shipping and non refundable deposit will be removed from the refund provided. If the item is returned damaged we will not be able provide a refund.
We are unable to list the package value at a reduced price to reduce taxes, we are sorry. The courier insurance only covers the value listed on the paperwork and so we would not ship without full insurance.